Reorganize training programs to several byte sized short courses
Works well as refresher courses
Can be used to supplement or reinforce the primary, formal training
Benefits Of Microlearning-Based Training For Business:
- Affordable and agile
- Shorter development cycle
- Easy to update
- Wider application
- High impact than other methods
How to get started ?
- Prioritize and understand your training goals
- Have a roadmap
- Use the right strategy and tools
- Incorporate rich media
Let the games begun !!
Gamification is the process of taking something that already exists – a website, an enterprise application, an online community – and integrating game mechanics into it to motivate participation, engagement, and loyalty.
Benefits Of Gamification :
- Flexibility around the learners needs
- Adds a level of interactivity
- Improves user engagement
- Immersion within the learning environment
- Presentation of a challenge and reward-based system
- Higher retention than traditional training methods
- Interactive design elements, such as: audio, graphics, storytelling etc.
Key Ingredients Of Gamification:
Game mechanics are based on three main components:
- Motivation is the “Why?”
- Mastery is the “How?”
- Triggers is the “Where?”
Understand that mLearning is not ‘eLearning on mobile’
More and more organizations are planning to ‘mobilize’ their ‘existing’ learning content. eLearning to mLearning conversion will soon become a question of ‘when’ rather than ‘if’. So, are you ready to convert your legacy eLearning to mobile learning yet?
The growth is fueled by multiple factors:
- Increasing dependency on mobile devices
- Rise of mobile computing
- Growing mobile workforce
- Increasing adoption of mobile devices in workplace
Now the question is….. HOW?
- Account for the context of learning
- Think about Performance support too
- Narrow down the target devices
- Choose the development approach accordingly
- Think about off-coverage areas
- Decide on the type of app
- Develop new content or convert the existing
Work context based learning. We create a learning environment that simulates your work context. Scenarios are created and actors are given life so that you interact with them and understand the real dynamics and decision making in the work environment.
Contact us to know more!